NERA Economic Consulting (www.nera.com) is a global firm of experts dedicated to applying economic, finance, and quantitative principles to complex business and legal challenges. For half a century, NERA's economists have been creating strategies, studies, reports, expert testimony, and policy recommendations for government authorities and the world's leading law firms and corporations. We bring academic rigor, objectivity, and real world industry experience to bear on issues arising from competition, regulation, public policy, strategy, finance, and litigation. With its main office in New York City, NERA serves clients from over 25 offices across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We have an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant in our Los Angeles, CA office.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Working in a team environment, this position is demanding and entails a professional who has excellent attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate must be able to effectively multi-task and be very flexible to work as part of project teams in a fast-paced environment. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing heavy calendar in Outlook and arranging domestic and international travel and preparing reimbursements
- Preparing monthly billing letters and following up with NERA billing staff and clients
- Filing, photocopying and organizing case documents
- Answering phones, taking accurate and detailed messages
- Organizing and preparing materials for internal and client meetings
- Typing/formatting/proofreading legal reports and expert economic reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A minimum of three years' experience providing administrative support in a legal or professional services environment, preferably with a global presence
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Accurate, efficient and demonstrate attention to detail
- Self-starter with a high-energy team mentality who enjoys a challenging and professional work environment
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top