Administrative and Data Assistant
- St. Louis, MO
Responsible for collecting investment manager data required for internal, external and regulatory reporting. Improve department data accuracy, timeliness and reporting
- Collect and record monthly alternative investment manager data into internal database. Ensure accuracy, reliability, and quality of recorded data. Help improve efficiency and processes for the research team.
- Organize and manage all department data access and provider database access points. Organize, manage, and maintain department group email inbox, manager data and reports.
- Develop and maintain the department value add calculations and audit process.
- Develop analytics and reporting to assist lead researchers with analysis and evaluations.
- Learn and serve as the team expert on the internal database. Provide ad-hoc analysis, support and screening for the team.
- Support researchers with report data and analytics in production of internal as well as external client deliverables.
- Serve as main point of contact for data management for the department.
- Assist with department development and maintenance of marketing decks, client presentations, and RFPs.
- Data entry and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a plus.
- Database experience is a plus.
- Visual Basic, SQL, and programming skills a plus but not required.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top