Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist
Are you eager to join a reputable, global company that is an industry leader? Are you lookingfor upward mobility in your next position? If so, join Marsh and McLennan companies today!
- Resolve escalated and large client issues for offices, carriers, and offshore team.
- Each Specialist is responsible for understanding and working the Trial Balance for the offices they are assigned. This process includes the research of On Accounts, Partials, Advances, etc.
- Monitors Bankruptcy and legal issues
- Processing of Emergency/Late wires and checks as well as processing Stale Checks, Voids and Escheatments per company policies.
- Interacts with insurance company representatives to resolve premium and commission differences.
- Monitors various reports for quality control of the offshore team and to identify items needing additional attention
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not required
- 2 years experience in Finance, Accounting,orrelated field
- Accounts Receivables/Payables a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 50,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $10 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top