Accounting Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: Accounting Intern
Accounting Intern- Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently looking for a proactive, energetic and organized intern to join our Accounting team. The Accounting Intern will work closely with our local team and our partner carriers to facilitate accurate and timely completion of payables and receivables. They'll also get the opportunity to work on projects that impact the entire Upper Midwest Region of Marsh and McLennan Agency.
- Works directly with the regional MMA team and carriers to facilitate accurate and timely processing of commission
- Assist in processing vendor and expense payables for the region.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Must be pursuing a degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Must be detailed and organized with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on a team as well as individually.
- Must conduct self professionally; have the ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with management, employees, and peers.
- Proficiency in MS office applications required.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top