Account Manager I
General Summary :
Acts as primary account relationship manager with responsibility for overall account servicing and maintenance. Expands client relationships by analyzing, communicating and eliminating coverage gaps, ensuring that a client's risk is being managed in an optimal manner.
Essential Functions :
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in a timely manner.
- Gathers information from client related to risk management/commercial needs and evaluates the best way to manage the client's risk.
- Reviews with the client loss experience and current coverage. Recommends appropriate products and services.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients. Conducts reviews via telephone on annual basis or as appropriate to identify opportunities to cross sell other lines of coverage.
- Responsible for growth of assigned book of business as well as client retention goals.
- Ensures that all regulatory, compliance and transparency requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top