Account Manager - Employee Benefits (1747CSBS)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Atlanta, GA
Account Manager - Employee Benefits
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Provides service assistance to Strategic Account Executives (SAE) and Sales Team including assisting with renewal process and renewal meetings as needed
• Manages workflow processes and projects efficiently and error free in order to meet client and renewal deadlines
• Reviews/submits renewal data for final decisions on rates.
• Responds to day to day client needs, seeking quick resolve.
• Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all processed client related transactions.
• Coordinates Technology implementation with SAE.
• Creates and maintains accurate and current client account management databases.
• Reads contractual language and interprets the intent of same in order to properly advise clients.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of market products for comparison and application in all areas of health and welfare.
• Develops, manages and maintains strong and trusting relationships with multiple clients as well as preferred partners/carriers.
• Manages multiple tasks and prioritizes work so that multiple client needs are met.
• Understands and interprets compliance and state and federal legislative issues, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ACA (all that apply).
• Comprehends, interprets and explains Summary Plan Descriptions, SBCs, Plan Document filing requirements, and other client-related compliance materials.
• Promotes timely resolution of client issues and provides daily customer service to accounts. Regularly involved in managing claims, eligibility and billing issues.
• Assists EB team with criteria for RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and reviews presentation for bid.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top