Account Manager - Commercial P&C
The Client Manager will provide advanced technical support to Client Executive Service as well as continue to perform the Client Administrator duties for existing clients, working in conjunction with other team members. In addition, the Client Manager may occasionally perform in the capacity of a Client Executive Service for specifically assigned accounts preparing for and providing renewal and new business presentations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Continue to perform all duties of a Client Administrator at an above average level while assisting Client Executive in analyzing coverages and claims data for new and renewal business.
• Proactively prepare renewal specifications and rough draft proposals.
• Assist with and/or manage market renewal business as directed by Client Executive.
• Prepare experience modification projections using Intellicomp or other available software.
• Review accuracy of experience modification calculations published by state rating agencies/bureaus.
• Review policies as assigned by the Client Executive and discuss with and provide suggestions to Client Executive regarding any areas of concern.
• Assist Client Executive with timely delivery of policies to the client.
• Complete COWs as assigned by Client Executive.
• Assist Client Executives in completion of Stewardship Reports.
• Review loss run and claim status reports.
• Prepare Loss Summaries and Large Loss Reports.
• Periodic visits to clients with Client Executive, including active participation in new business and renewal preparation and presentation.
• Assist with collections of Accounts Receivables.
• Participate in PAR E&O Audits.
• Establish and consistently maintain effective and positive working relationships with Associates and clients.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top