Account Manager - Commercial P&C
The primary focus of the Client Administrator is to provide technical support to Client Executives and to clients in maintaining commercial insurance policies in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by the Director, Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Process paperwork for new and renewal business to include:
- Expiration Lists
- Certificates of Insurance
- Finance Agreements
• Perform account reconciliation.
• Order and review Loss Run and Claim Status Reports.
• Prepare Summary Of Insurance.
• Maintain client files.
- Image files into electronic file keeping system.
- Document files with action items and their completed status.
• Participate in Errors & Omission audits.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with other Associates and clients.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top