Account Manager, Commercial Lines (MMA-NE)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner. Although we are not integrating the businesses with Marsh, we are able to leverage the value of our respective capabilities and intellectual capital in those instances where there is a compelling case for collaboration between MMA and Marsh.
Mid-size companies need a partner they can trust and that can provide additional tools for opportunity and growth. We strive every day to service those needs. We successfully bridge the gap between what the "big firms" offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
MMA is currently the 12th largest insurance broker in the United States with annualized revenues of approximately $1 Billion.
The Account Manager is a client facing position. This position reports to the Practice Leader. The Account Manager ensures that the MMA-NE Service and Operational standards are carried out in a consistent, meaningful, accountable and professional manner. This position interacts with clients, insurance markets, outside relationships, accounting, marketing, claims, loss control and management as part of servicing function. The Account Manager must maintain relationships with our clients. This position must interact professionally with MMA-NE producers and other MMA-NE CL staff while servicing accounts in a proactive nature.
Assist with the Management of Accounts through interaction with management, claims, marketing and accounting departments as part of servicing function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for carrying out the MMA-NE Service and Operational standards with the goal of exceeding our Retention Goals and preventing E&O exposures
- Carry out ongoing client service functions, including, but not limited to:
- Renewal Checklist Procedures
- Binder Checklist Procedures
- Carry out Service Calendar tasks
- Insurance Binders, Binder Letters
- Data entry into Sagitta
- Draft client proposals, charts and presentations
- Ensure coverage standards and identify coverage deficiencies
- Track Stewardship Activities
- Billing and Invoicing
- Prepare ModMaster Calculations
- Maintain Exposure Schedules
- Review for accuracy completed applications
- Transmission of information to clients and insurance companies
- Secure subjectivities and binding documents from Client
- Bind with carriers, obtaining binding confirmation and policy details
- Troubleshoot on accounting issues
- Preparing pre-renewal information
- Directly responsible for Certificates of Insurance, Auto ID Cards, Endorsements, and coordination of these tasks with outsourcing resources
- Fully utilize MMA-NE resources, MMC and MMA Benchmarking, Risk Mapping and other Data Analytics tools
- Coordinating the serving of accounts with the Practice Leader and Account Executive
- Working as directed with outside vendor services
- Other duties assigned
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top