Account Manager, Business Insurance
Our Business Insurance teams in Worcester, MA and Boston, MA are looking to hirean Account Manager with experience working with clients in a variety of industries. The Account Manager is responsible for working with our sales team, clients, and insurance carrier underwriters in order to successfully grow and retain our clients. This is a great role for someone with a property & casualty background that is enthusiastic about providing great & efficient client service, with the interest and ability to adapt quickly to new systems and different styles positively. The ideal candidate is able to collaborate well with people at all levels of an organization. They work well in a fast-paced setting and have excellent customer-service skills.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients on an internal and external basis (pre-renewal/renewal/service schedule)
- Coordinate the service needs of clients, including questions, endorsements
- Account round existing clients for coverages not presently issued
- Maintain product knowledge and service
- Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience, brokerage experience preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of the insurance industry including forms and coverages
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task a must
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required, familiarity with Sagitta preferred
- P&C Brokers License or a willingness to attain it within the first 6-9 months.
Back to top