Account Manager Assistant
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA's services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
- A firm that is committed to core values
This role is based out of our Celedinas Insurance offices in Palm Beach Gardens.
The Account Manager Assistant is a training position to become an Account Manager. This individual is committed to providing the highest service and quality standards set forth by the agency.
- Issuing certificates of insurance, checking policies, processing endorsements, processing policy changes
- Access carrier-specific information
- Keep apprised of industry trends and changes within the HNW insurance department
- Assist Account Managers with daily operations
- Ensure account data is accurately captured, entered and maintained in the agency management system
- College degree preferred, preferably insurance related
- Current and valid 440 Florida insurance license
- Willingness and ability to obtain a 220 license
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Polished interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and coworkers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word, Applied (EPIC) systems experience preferred
2015, 2013, 2011 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2015, 2011, 2009 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
2018, 2016 AMERICA's BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS - Forbes
2016 AHA Fit Friendly
2019, 2017, 2016 SOUTH FLORIDA'S TOP WORKPLACES - Sun Sentinel
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Jolina L.Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top