This position is for a professional individual contributor in Account Management. He or she will focus on building strong customer relationships to maintain customer retention and provide best of class customer experience. Works and interacts with customers via phone calls or in writing. Spends time when needed consulting customers on the product that is being supported. Conducts additional research if needed by utilizing all reference material necessary to provide an informed response to the customer. At times works with other internal and external business contacts help resolve customer issues, improve customer experience, or coverage offering.
- Performs critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across supported product line.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients to provide best in class service to drive growth and retention.
- Serves as a client contact for day-to-day needs and answers standard client questions to improve the client experience.
- Works closely with external and internal business partners to provide customer feedback and at times partner in creating resolutions.
- Keeps abreast of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
- Manages and records all activities in the workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, client team and delivery of final policy.
- Must have experience in a role(s) building customer relationships
- Previous insurance experience is a plus
- Personal or professional experience with receiving, reading, and responding to veterinary invoices is a plus
- P & C licensed OR able and willing to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Ability to work a 8 hour shift within the hours of operation; 7 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday and Saturday availability between 10 am - 2 pm
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top