Imagine a Sunday evening where the thought of going back to work for the week isn't a bad thing. Such a magical place exists! At the Cline Wood Agency we like to work hard and play even harder. We are a quickly growing company looking for the right person to join our team. We asked our current employees to describe some of the qualities of a successful Cline Wood team member: fun, likable, tenacious, high energy, overall awesome, were just a few. If this sounds like you and you want to work for a company that values its employees, has a laid back and casual atmosphere (think jeans every day!) but can really kill it in the business arena, we are looking for YOU.
1. Provides excellent customer service, which includes client visits, plan design, inquiry response, education and other client needs.
2. Remarkets with assistance of marketing personnel, contacts clients, and renews policies by Agency standards.
3. Prepares proposals and applications, submits them to insureds and carriers, obtains clients' signatures of apps, and follows up to ensure timely response.
4. Provides technical support to Producers (coverage analysis, with proposals, etc.).
5. Maintains agency management system accurately and consistently, processes incoming mail requests accurately and promptly.
6. Explains audit procedures to clients and reviews with company and customer.
7. Uses Agency credit and collection procedures to ensure Agency maintains current A/R without bad debt.
8. Handles cancellations with care, legally saving all accounts possible with adherence to E & O guidelines.
9. Takes first reports of loss from insured & reports to company. Maintains Applied Claims system on claims activity and follows up with company and insured until claim is concluded satisfactorily.
10. Assists or completes other tasks as directed by Agency management.
11. Must be flexible with regards to work hours; willing to work early and/or late as necessary to successfully meet all deadlines.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top