Account Executive/Producer - Surety Bonding
- Possess skills necessary to develop initial and on-going business and consultative relationships with surety bonding clients, prospective clients, bond carriers and organizations.
- Produces new surety business revenue by developing proposals that best meet the client's needs.
- Develops, maintain and retain a book of business which demonstrates measurable growth of revenue and profit.
- Serves as an advisor and consultant to clients related to surety bonding.
- Works closely with other MMA Mid-Atlantic divisions to provide quality, consultative services, and assist in the development of sales objectives, budget, and business planning.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top