Account Executive/Producer - Private Client Group (1752SPCG)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Atlanta, GA
Insurance Account Executive/Producer - Private Client Group
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Develops and produces new business through consultative relationships with Private Client Group clients, prospective clients, carriers and organizations.
• Serves as an advisor and consultant to clients in order to assess risks and provide innovative solutions to complex risk-related business issues.
• Produces new Private Client Group business revenue by:
• Contacting clients/prospective clients to determine risk management needs
• Developing relationships with clients/prospective clients in order to adequately understand their needs
• Providing risk management solutions in line with client/prospective client needs
• Focusing on the on-going needs of clients in order to provide quality service and in an effort to retain business
• Develops positive working relationships with internal and external resources in order to provide excellent service and retain clients.
• Creates and maintains prospect and suspect information in the designated agency management system. Obtains accurate, timely information from prospects and clients, including completed applications, supplemental questionnaires, risk surveys, and other related documentation in order to provide complete, comprehensive submissions and proposals.
• Assists in the development of sales objectives and business planning.
• Assists with the collection of account receivables.
• Measures revenue service cost and expenses on an account basis in order to develop revenue that is profitable to the Company and fair to our customers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top