Account Executive Marsh ClearSight, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice
Develops and grows book of business of assigned accounts in order to meet defined goals and guarantee client satisfaction and realization of ClearSight's value proposition. Acts as the owner of the overall account relationship with clients and Marsh in an assigned book. Has general understanding of Marsh practices and services. Sells into assigned accounts and is credible with the economic buyer for these accounts. Has presence and credibility in the insurance and business community.
Day-to Day Activity Leadership with Accounts
- Drive client satisfaction, retention, sales expansion and renewal activities
- Manage client stewardship process and develop account level strategy
- Manage book reviews with Client Services leadership and assigned account teams
Escalate service issues where appropriate and work across the firm to drive resolution of identified issues
- Conduct product demonstrations and articulate value proposition of ClearSight solutions to clients specific to each client's organizational needs.
- Work with internal teams including System Consultants to build and strengthen client relationships to ensure client retention
- Articulate client needs and objectives and work across the firm to develop and propose solutions
- Deliver the firm
- Develop client communication plan
- Understand clients' business and industry
- Accurately report state of pipeline and forecast
- Confer with clients to determine business needs
- Build and negotiate client proposals for sale
- Maintain knowledge of Marsh ClearSight products/services and industry trends
- Mentor junior colleagues within the Practice
- Act as an advocate on behalf of Marsh ClearSight within the firm and articulate the company's strategic and operating principles
- Partner with Marsh Client Executives to drive expanded sales
- Graduation from a college or university with a bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in software or insurance industry.
- Previous experience and proven track record in a sales and/or client relationship management role.
- Exceptional time management skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent presentation skills, communication skills, oral and written and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Marsh ClearSight Applications, knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry and working knowledge of Healthcare specific business issues
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/diversity>.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top