Account Executive - Financial Services - MMA Minneapolis MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Minneapolis, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Marsh & McLennan Agency is looking for an individual who has retirement services experience, preferably in the Defined Contribution / 401(k) Plan sector. Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need to bring someone on board who can quickly take on the advisor role for a book of business. This is a growth opportunity in both the size and the number of clients involved. We mentor this individual in our proprietary processes and systems, before they become responsible for their own book of business.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Extremely high desire to provide excellent customer service - someone who thoroughly enjoys keeping clients happy and proactively growing client relationships.
- Investment Advisory knowledge/experience - being able to effectively communicate our investment recommendations to Retirement Plan Committees i.e., fund metrics, rational for proposed fund changes, etc. We can and will train on this, however some investment experience would be greatly beneficial.
- Workplace humility - someone who can embrace of our process and who wants to be part of a team.
- Attention to detail - it's what allows us to be a great advisory firm instead of just a good one. We need someone who isn't satisfied by the first answer they find while researching an issue, someone who will double check their email before sending it to a client, someone who can see the client's perspective when preparing for a meeting, etc. Outstanding attention to detail differentiates us from our competition and we need our advisors to have that level of attention to detail.
- 3 years of experience in the Financial Services industry or exceptional, demonstrated ability to learn new information quickly
- 2 years of client-facing experience or demonstrable relationship building skills
- Ability to travel up to 1 to 4 days/month to meet with clients; mileage and expenses reimbursed
- Series 6 and 63 securities registration licenses or willingness to obtain during first 3 months
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top