Responsible for all client needs, coordinating across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client. Assist Producer in growing the book.
- Works directly with the Producer to provide the best service to our clients
- Builds, maintains client relationships & is the primary contact for clients
- Develops a strong understanding of the clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and develops innovative approaches to unique client needs.
- Responsible for the execution of the renewal strategy in accordance with client instructions.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan and regular open items reports.
- Responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Works with Producer to determine the impact of risk solutions, and definition and articulation thereof to the client.
- Creates & participate in presentations from Producer to existing clients and prospective clients.
- Makes recommendations to clients regarding additional products & services as solutions to clients' risk issues.
- Contributes to retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
- Responsible for managing the claims process - works closely with MRC/claims resources
- Completes second review of policy; provides differences and issues back to brokerage.
- Collects exposure information and underlying coverage
- Responsible for managing the invoicing process
- Responsible for ongoing service and communication with client, including promoting client/insurer relationship as needed, executing contracted services and communicating to team members, and performing contract reviews retro adjustments and audits.
- Work closely with MRC to deliver agreed upon services. Collaborates with Producer to determine the appropriate Brokerage Services team
- Customize client product brochures & creates & documents compliance forms
- Receive and confirm Marketing Plan from Brokerage services. Review/confirm with client.
- Has at least 15 years of professional work experience & focuses on opportunity management.
- Operates with discretion, uses effective problem solving & communication skills to achieve objectives
- Possesses solid insurance brokerage, account management, servicing and sales skills.
- Possesses good knowledge of client risk issues and Marsh solutions.
- Holds a valid Broker's license and other non-resident licenses where appropriate
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top