- Southfield, MI
Provides support to help clients coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans. Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs. Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products.
This position is for a seasoned professional individual contributor in Account Management who works independently with minimal supervision. He or she uses his or her substantial experience to evaluate risk, works to retain and generate new business and partners with more senior colleagues to execute on the growth strategy.
• Uses significant risk experience to perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; reviewing loss experience; cash flow and financials; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across product lines.
• Works to retain and collaborates with other Account Management colleagues on generating new business.
• Works with other Account Management colleagues to execute on the growth and retention strategy and works to meet sales goals.
• Manages relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
• Serves as a client contact responds to more difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
• Cultivates a comprehensive and robust understanding of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
Back to top