At Marsh, we are seeking adedicated Account Executive to retain and generate new business. In this role, you will be responsible for making recommendations to clients and prospective clientsbased off risk analysis and strategic planning. You will also be responsible for meeting sales goals, strengthening and maintaining relationships with clients, andproviding best in class service.
Becoming a part of our team will provide you with the opportunity to directly impact and work for an industry leading company.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years client management experience preferred.
- Possesses a solid understanding of commercial insurance principals.
- Organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Results oriented with the demonstrated ability to follow-through on projects to completion.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes.
- Commercial Insurance license or knowledge preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top