Account Assistant - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Fargo, ND
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located inFargo, NDmay be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Job Summary: Assists Account Managers by making calls to clients or companies when necessary, processing changes and policies and providing service to clients and agents as instructed by the Account Manager, by performing the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Process change endorsements and audits, checking for accuracy
- Process renewals and new policies, write letters, and neatly prepare for Account Manager/mailing
- Prepare and process all requests for certificates of insurance as required within 3 hours of request Invoice all premium bearing transactions
- Maintain all client activity and suspense items in the agency automation system
- Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval on manuscript endorsements
- Prepare questionnaires and any other documents required by the various companies
- Communicate with companies as needed
- Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required
- Problem solve as much as possible prior to seeking Account Manager assistance
- Seek advice from Account Managers when problems arise with accounts
- Assist Account Managers with other job responsibilities as assigned
- Keep current on forms and coverage changes through circulars and bulletins, trade publications and seminars and schools offered
- Maintain required licenses Compares and verifies data such as premiums, coverages, limits, etc. bound with same data on other records.
- Service as back up as needed for the front desk
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications: Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that instills good working relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management. To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Establishes priorities and organizes time efficiently to ensure that tasks are completed to meet or exceed deadlines.
Education Requirements: License required within 6 months of hire.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top