The Account Administrator is responsible for accounting, regulatory compliance and administrative functions for a portfolio of captive insurance companies and other clients.
- Preparation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile cash and investment accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits and cash disbursements.
- Assist account manager(s) with audit and actuarial activities.
- Prepare regulatory filings.
- Work with account manager(s) to ensure on-going compliance with captive insurance regulations.
- Assist with policy issuance, certificates of insurance and other insurance documentation.
- Bill and collect premiums.
- Track and reconcile claims activity.
- Obtain documentation for reinsurance programs.
- Maintain client files in accordance with the Marsh standard filing system.
- Maintain client contact as needed.
- Maintain availability for special projects requested by account manager(s) and clients.
- Monitor and document team and client activities to prevent and detect problems.
- Prepare memos and other correspondence.
- Correspond with other service providers.
- Maintain client and office databases.
- Investigate outstanding issues on client accounts.
- Prepare meeting materials and participate in the annual board of directors' meeting and other client meetings.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top