ACA Analyst, Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
The ACA Analyst serves as a process and procedure subject matter expert to all internal and external partners. They interact directly with both customers and internal team members. They are responsible for quality assurance tasks, data analysis, system configuration analysis, issue research and resolution along with the training of internal teams regarding client-specific deliverables relating to the client's ongoing ACA administration. This includes working with internal team members, March & McLennan offices and various departments to execute on the analysis of system design specifications, system configuration, report generation, data review and data mapping. They will need to understand the basic tenants of the Affordable Care Act.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Serves as a process and procedure subject matter expert to customers regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Serves as a process and procedure subject matter expert to internal business partners regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Assists in the development, implementation and the ongoing administration of current and new accounts for the ACA reporting and tracking mandate; including the issuance and fulfillment of the forms 1094 and 1095 along with the transmission of data to the IRS
- Conducts client meetings and training demos on reporting and data software
- Works proactively with clients to provide a path for ACA tracking and reporting success
- Develops written procedures and processes for the product as it evolves
- Maintains communication to clients and internal staff for new ACA developments and deadlines
- Assists in the creation of client collateral materials, videos and generic/client Q&A's
- Assists in the development of procedures to manage the IRS data fallout and procedures for the 2017 Employer and Employee 1094 submission rejections
- Actively involved in the product enhancements for the 2017 reporting year and beyond
- Receive, respond to and track Exchange Notice Responses on behalf of the customer timely and efficiently.
- Utilize Trion's proprietary software and other software applications to perform analysis, testing, maintenance, and enhancements as required by clients' needs and project plan specifications;
- Possess a thorough understanding and provide knowledge sharing of ACA systems data structure for proper data integration and ongoing administration
- Maintain and adhere to operational standard and best practices
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top