2018 TRAC Associate - Charlotte
Want to accelerate your career in 2 years? Sponsored by senior business leaders, Marsh's full-time TRAC Program is designed to attract and develop the next generation of leaders at the firm. The program puts you in the middle of the action where you will learn how our business operates on a daily basis to meet our clients' needs.
TRAC is a two-year program comprised of two 12-month rotational assignments. Each rotation is customized to provide hands-on experience in both a client- and a market-facing role. As a TRAC Associate, you will benefit from a structured learning curriculum that is complemented by in-classroom training. In addition, TRAC Associates will have the support of a senior level mentor and gain significant exposure to senior management throughout the two-year experience. Upon completion of the program, TRAC Associates will be placed into jobs across the firm that will focus on continued career development to promote leadership potential.
TRAC Associates begin by attending a formal Orientation Program at our New York City Headquarters where they learn about Marsh's organizational structure and strategic vision, as well as meet and network with senior leaders. Over the course of the two years, TAs periodically come together as a class to participate in business-specific learning activities and in training that enhances leadership and development skills. In addition, TAs will be assigned to teams to work on a business project that is sponsored by and presented to Senior Management.
- Direct Exposure to clients and insurance markets in countries around the world
- Actively participate in the development and presentation of renewal strategy documents
- Develop/maintain relationships with key markets
- Present at renewal strategy meetings
- Create and expand benchmarking report for Fortune 100-500 clients
- Communicate with underwriters and negotiate the best deal for clients
- Work closely with senior management on high level projects
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top