2018 Summer TRAC Associate - New York
The Summer TRAC Program provides exceptional college juniors with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in our risk management and insurance brokerage practices.
This internship is designed to give students an insight into Marsh's business and culture, and to allow us to assess students' potential to make a long term contribution to the firm. As a Summer TRAC Associate, students will be placed in one of our hub cities for a minimum of ten consecutive weeks, time enough for challenging assignments that contribute directly to our business.
Key components of the Summer TRAC Program include: Direct exposure to CEOs, CFOs and risk managers; Weekly Speaker Series; Formal Goal Setting; Business Case Team Project; Buddy Program; Performance Management; Community Service Project; and Networking Opportunities
Upon completion of the summer internship, exceptional juniors may be extended an offer to join our full-time TRAC Program.
- Assist with carrier negotiations, analyze quotes and key coverages to ensure that clients receive the best coverage for their needs
- Create and expand benchmarking report for larger clients
- Prepare presentations for clients and attend meetings on Insurance Program Strategy
- Communicate with underwriters and assist in negotiating the best deal for clients
- Produce professional client documentation & modeling for placement and renewal strategy meetings
- Utilize various analytical tools to assist clients in selecting appropriate insurance programs
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top