Manager, Human Resources Compliance
Marriott International offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 5700 properties and 30 brands you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.
Specific Job Summary
Advise and assist Company (property and corporate management) with implementation of Affirmative Action Programs to ensure Company compliance with affirmative action regulations. Analyze and prepare documentation for submission to OFCCP, including requests for follow up information and participation in on-site evaluations.
Specific Expected Contributions
Affirmative Action Compliance
Work with team members, properties and external vendor to ensure the collection and analyses of appropriate data in to prepare affirmative action plans and submissions to OFCCP.
Ensure that all annual and mid-year Action Plans are reviewed, tracked and communicated to the Regional HR leaders.
Coordinate the development of Affirmative Action Plans for new business lines and new properties.
Prepare OFCCP desk audit submissions and coordinate the process with designated property Human Resource representatives.
Ability to analyze and refine data as necessary to prepare responses to OFCCP audit inquiries.
Prepare responses to state and or other surveys related to Company EEO/AA efforts.
All other duties and special projects as assigned.
Specific Candidate Profile
(the education, experience, skills and attributes that are important for this position)
Education and Experience
- College degree and at least 3-5 years demonstrated experience working in AA/OFCCP compliance
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Experience using AAP software
- Excellent judgment and use of discretion with confidential information.
- Displays initiative
- Ability to prioritize actions and projects efficiently and reorganize effectively
- Demonstrates decisive leadership ability and display leadership qualities in a group environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of computers including: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Able to travel
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Back to top