Team Director - Account Management (Market Research)
Market Track delivers powerful data-driven insights and competitive intelligence to the global retail, brand and advertising markets through our innovative, analytics platform. With over 1700 clients globally, we are the leading provider of actionable data and insights into advertising spend comparisons, competitive promotions, multi-channel pricing, as well as anti-counterfeiting, grey market abatement, MAP monitoring and other brand protection solutions. As a high growth company, we are looking to grow our leadership team with motivated and experienced leaders who bring passion to building strategic client relationships.
The Team Director, Account Management is a dynamic and insightful leader who is accountable and responsible for the business and relationships with multiple clients and for mentoring and developing the team which is managing and growing the business. You will develop and manage strategic relationships through relationship management and value creation, and work across various levels within an organization to understand the business strategy.
- Seeks to understand client’s needs in the context of the broader business issue(s) and is able to design solutions to address those objectives.
- Is proactive in establishing and maintains ongoing relationships with key clients and decision makers at clients. Develops and broadens relationships within client accounts.
- Is fully knowledgeable and agile in Market Track’s solutions and develops a particular expertise in linking and integrating data to address client business issues.
- Develops account plans and leads the team in implementation of those plans; identifies potential shortfalls and/or potential new opportunities and is flexible/nimble in creating and revising plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops and mentors team members to build cross-solution knowledge and client/industry knowledge to better understand and meet client business challenges.
- Provides strategic insights and actionable recommendations that positively affect client’s business, and brings storytelling experience to delivery.
- Is proactive in finding and developing new opportunities and focuses on growing and building the business.
To succeed, you need…
- A Bachelor’s degree with a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience with account leadership/ management experience.
- A successful track record in client relationship development and growth.
- To be 100% client focused, solutions-oriented and results driven, with great presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Final Word
Market Track fosters a unique culture that encourages its team members to grow and expand their role and opportunities. While working with top brands and many of the largest organizations in the world, we also work to develop and grow our people, and have a lot of fun along the way. If you are looking for opportunities to grow personally and a collaborative environment where your success is supported and recognized, please let us know. We want to hear from you!
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top