Senior Strategic Account Manager (Market Research)
Market Track delivers powerful data-driven insights and competitive intelligence to the global retail, brand and advertising markets through our innovative, analytics platform. With over 1700 clients globally, we are the leading provider of actionable data and insights into advertising spend comparisons, competitive promotions, multi-channel pricing, as well as anti-counterfeiting, grey market abatement, MAP monitoring and other brand protection solutions.
The Senior Strategic Account Manager is a dynamic and insightful sales professional who is accountable and responsible for the business and relationships with multiple strategic clients. You will develop and manage strategic relationships through relationship management and value creation, and work across various levels within an organization to understand the business strategy.
- Seeks to understand client’s needs in the context of the broader business issues and is able to design solutions to address those objectives.
- Is proactive in establishing and maintains ongoing relationships with key clients and decision makers at clients.
- Develops and broadens relationships within client accounts to achieve trusted advisor status.
- Is fully knowledgeable and agile in Market Track’s solutions and develops a particular expertise in linking and integrating data to address client business issues.
- Develops account plans and leads the team in implementation of those plans; identifies potential shortfalls and/or potential new opportunities and is flexible/nimble in creating and revising plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Mentors team members to build cross-solution knowledge and client/industry knowledge to better understand and meet client business challenges.
- Provides strategic insights and actionable recommendations that positively affect client’s business, and brings storytelling experience to delivery.
- Is proactive in finding and developing new opportunities and focuses on growing and building the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in market research with strategic account management experience.
- A successful track record in client relationship development and growth.
- To be 100% client focused, solutions-oriented and results driven, with great presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 50%.
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top