Senior Research Analyst
Market Track is a high growth data and analytics firm providing advertising, promotions, brand and pricing data and insights to the manufacturer and retail industry. Our research department creates and develops analysis that helps inform client’s decisions. Market Track's Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting, reporting and analyzing Market Track data with the end goal of delivering against Market Track's vision as an industry thought leader.
The deliverables created by the Research Analyst will help our clients understand what is impacting their shoppers by analyzing and articulating insights into promotional and brand advertising, as well as pricing initiatives. The Research Analyst will work across departments to support client needs, prospects’ proof of concepts, marketing campaigns and research projects. The Research Analyst will be accountable for producing several client-ready deliverables, adding business relevant insights to contracted dashboards, and developing and fact checking the analytics contained in research writings.
Successful analysts will be self-motivated, independent learners and aggressive seekers of knowledge that will improve their ability to deliver impactful advice.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Produce and deliver regular weekly and monthly reporting per client specifications
- Develop and produce customized analysis of proprietary data to solve specific business issues
- Interpret standard charts and graphs into meaningful insights and advice for executive level clients and research pieces
- Work independently consistently meeting agreed upon deadlines and producing multiple client ready deliverables on a daily basis
- Interacting with users across the client organization on incoming requests and work with the account team to prioritize as needed
- Present advice to C-level clients in person or via online meetings using requisite executive communication skills
- Being the ‘face of the organization’ by visiting the client sites regularly (20% domestic travel required)
- Strong market research experience a plus especially trade marketing / retail marketing / CPG – Grocery / General Merchandise experience highly desired
- 6+ years of proven market research/analysis and/or consulting experience
- Strong desire to utilize quantitative information to solve unique business problems
- Retail and Category management knowledge highly desired
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to create visual presentations
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Senior Account Executive
James manages Market Track’s strategic partnerships by supporting software suite trainings and offering advice on additional tools that can benefit a business.
Back to top