Senior C# Full Stack Developer (Remote Work)
We’re looking for a well rounded and passionate senior web developer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing new UI controls to creating flexible and scalable data architectures with the latest technologies and tools then Market Track is for you.
This person should be self motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micro management. We’re looking for engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
Skills & Requirements
We’re looking for a skilled full stack web developer. These are some of the skills we’d like you to have:
- Agile development principles
- Unit, Integration, and System Testing
- Object oriented development skills and strong software design patterns
- Large scale multitiered software development experience
- Frameworks including Backbone, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS
- MSSQL, MySQL, or Oracle
- Cassandra and CQL experience
- HTML5 & CSS
- WebAPI and REST
- Windows Services
Skills we’d love you to have but are not required:
- Maven, Grunt, Jenkins
- Typescript, Java
- Chef, Ansible, etc
- Solr, Elasticsearch, etc
- Scripting (bash, perl, etc)
- Highcharts, SVG, D3, or other visualization libraries
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top