Senior Account Manager (Market Research - Walmart Account)
Market Track offers the most comprehensive promotional, advertising, and pricing tracking and decision support tools available. Our clients rely on us to help them monitor activity within their vertical and by their competition, and to turn that information into insight. Dynamic decision making is where marketers and advertisers need to be, and Market Track helps them get there.
Market Track’s Senior Account Manager position helps grow and retain the business by managing an existing portfolio of client relationships as an onsite resource to Walmart and many suppliers in Northwest Arkansas. By building an understanding of Market Track’s key offerings and a strong knowledge of the customer’s main business, the Senior Account Manager will help clients understand the power of Market Intelligence. The Senior Account Manager will identify and build strategies, while creating an understanding of the value of the Market Track’s solutions as it relates to Walmart and their suppliers. The role is focused on driving the engagement across the entirety of the client’s business to ensure contract renewals and alignment of additional Market Track solutions. The role will also require engagement with the community through networking events, development opportunities and local industry events.
THE JOB LOCATION
We’re looking for candidates that currently live in the Bentonville, AR area, or are willing to relocate to the Bentonville area for a period of at least two years and then move into a different role and location at Market Track.
- Build and maintain relationships through a consultative sales process
- Connect knowledge of business and individual’s priorities to Market Track insights through utilization of the solution
- Work directly with an assigned Walmart Account Team to ensure engagement and adoption through strategic utilization of our solution
- Discuss cutting-edge strategic initiatives with executive-level audiences
- Diagnose client business needs and create annual service strategies to deliver tailored service and value in a timely manner
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and growth strategies for existing and potential relationships within an institution
- Lead strategic negotiation of Market Track contracts to best align service options to business needs
- Discuss the changing business terrain that clients face
- Manage the renewal and sales process through the attainment of annual revenue goals
- Excel in knowledge of Market Track’s solution offerings to align client with appropriate support resources
- Partner with the Relationship Management team to build and execute upon long-term client engagement plans
- Navigate Market Track’s solution on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is provided to meet a client’s problems
- Educate clients on the benefits of Market Track’s solution through articulation of Market Track’s value proposition
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in account management roles in one of the following industries: competitive research, market research, advertising, marketing, or business intelligence
- 2+ years account management / business development support
- Experience in value-based selling or consultative solution selling
- Strong experience cultivating and managing relationships
- Exceptional analytical skills, verbal & written communication, and consultative selling skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks and goals
- Expertise in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively articulate conceptual and concrete ideas both internally and externally
- Able to travel up to 25%
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Victoria supports the food industry side of Market Track’s client accounts, monitoring domestic and international creative brand advertising, media usage, and competitive spending.
Back to top