Senior Account Manager
Competitrack’s Senior Account Manager helps grow the business by managing relationships with existing clients, helping identify and build strategies, and creating an understanding of the value of Competitrack’s solutions by our clients. The Senior Account Manager will be a client-facing liaison with the stakeholders and executive sponsors within an existing portfolio of brand advertising and agency clients.
The role is focused on driving the engagement across the entirety of the client’s business to ensure contract renewals and alignment of additional Competitrack solutions. Understanding the company’s key offerings thoroughly, coupled with a strong knowledge of the customer’s main business, the Senior Account Manager will help the clients understand the power of Market Intelligence.
The Senior Account Manager position is based out of New York, NY.
- Build and maintain institutional relationships through a consultative sales process
- Discuss cutting-edge strategic initiatives with an executive-level audience within each client
- Manage the diagnosis of client business needs, on an individual client and industry segment level, and lead the creation of annual service strategies to deliver tailored service and value to executives in a timely manner
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and growth strategies for existing and potential relationships within an institution
- Lead strategic negotiation of Competitrack contracts to best align service options to business needs
- Discuss the changing business terrain that clients face
- Manage the renewal and sales process through the attainment of annual revenue goals
- Excel in knowledge of Competitrack’s solution offerings in order to align client with appropriate support resources
- Partners with the Relationship Management team to build and execute upon long-term client engagement plans
- Navigate Competitrack’s solution on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is provided to meet a client’s problems
- Educate clients on the benefits of Competitrack’s solution through articulation of Competitrack’s value proposition
- 5+ years of experience in account management roles in one of the following industries: competitive research, market research, advertising, marketing, or business intelligence
- 2+ years account management / business development support
- Must have experience in value-based selling or consultative solution selling
- Strong experience cultivating and managing relationships
- Exceptional analytical skills, verbal & written communication, and consultative selling skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks & goals
- Expertise in SalesForce and Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively articulate conceptual and concrete ideas both internally and externally
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top