Market Track’s Operations Associate will be part of our Solon, OH team for advertising collection and processing. If you have strong computer skills, are detail oriented, and like to learn new systems and processes, this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure ads are received and processed in the most-timely and cost effective way possible.
- Follow up on missing print / digital materials
- Report on status, coverage, volume and other metrics.
- Prepare documents for internal management, external contacts and clients.
- Assist in improving / developing new processes
- Assist or lead special projects
- Perform daily task of scanning ads, indexing ads, quality checking of ads, and investigating / resolving issues
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams
- Associate degree or higher
- Strong computer skills
- Prior office experience preferred.
- Experience and accuracy working with data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Follows through with all assignments and meets deadline.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Takes initiative and learns quickly.
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization.
- Embraces process changes
- Flexibility in learning and managing multiple job functions.
Market Track is a growing, successful company who has been in business for over 30 years. Our success is due to our focus on the client first. We are only able to achieve this by having dedicated associates across the organization in all roles. It is our associates that make the difference and we recognize this. It is our team—the combination of many diverse roles—that has propelled us to be the industry leader.
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Senior Account Executive
James manages Market Track’s strategic partnerships by supporting software suite trainings and offering advice on additional tools that can benefit a business.
Back to top