Mid Level Software Developer
As a software developer on the Product team, you’ll be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a product used by fortune 500 brands and retailers. Day-to-day, you’ll come up with creative solutions to complex problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
You're a developer; you want to know what's under the hood. How about this:
- Advanced artificial intelligence algorithms that pull structured data out of the web
- 100% cloud based infrastructure that crawls billions of web pages
- Big Data, very Big Data… Over a billion data points captured every month
- Analytical engines for summarizing, slicing and dicing our vast information store
- Web based portal, putting reports and visualizations into the hands of our customers
- We're building a product using the latest technologies. We need smart people to take it further.
We need the following:
- Experience with Python, C#, Java or another object-oriented language
- Experience with databases, SQL or NoSQL
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc)
Having experience in any the following would be a valuable asset:
- Basic understanding or the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud based systems (EC2, Rackspace, etc)
- Knowledge of client side frameworks: React, Ember, etc
- Git or GitHub experience
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top