Entry-Level Software Developer: Crawling & Bots
As a software developer on the Crawling & Bot team, you’ll be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a library of thousands of web crawling bots. Day-to-day, you’ll come up with creative solutions to complex problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
Join a community of developers at a company that supports employees with flexible hours, health and dental coverage, and a commitment to work-life balance.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent professional experience
- An eagerness to learn new things, and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
- A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code
- Proficiency in oral and written communication, and an ability to collaborate in a team environment
Knowledge of the following is a plus
- Programming experience in either Python or C# (especially with exposure to web crawling libraries, such as Scrapy or Beautiful Soup)
- Experience with MongoDB or PostgreSQL
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top