Entry-Level Market Research Analyst
Market Track is a midsized market research company. We have several entry level professional opportunities due to recent growth.
If you are an enthusiastic, high energy individual with an ability to communicate with clients, an interest in data analysis, and a strong knowledge of Excel, we will train you. This is a chance to learn data analysis, client support, and brand protection and have an impact in a global company.
What We Do
Today more than 1,700 clients, including 75 of the nation's top 100 advertisers, as well as global Fortune 500 retailers, manufacturers, and brands depend on Market Track to help maximize sales and profitability, with actionable data and insights into advertising spend comparisons, competitive promotions, and multi-channel pricing.
Our Brand Protection solutions deliver a premiere suite of SaaS-based software, including our flagship CyberAnalyst technology. We protect our customers’ global brands online by seeking out sellers who:
- Advertise counterfeit products
- Infringe upon trademarks or copyrights
- Sell products outside of authorized territories
Our customers rely on us to shut down illicit online listings worth millions of dollars each year.
- Utilize the CyberAnalyst rules engine to set up data collection and processing rules for assigned clients
- Validate results
- Perform additional web research related to suspect sellers and listings
- Set up and maintain an interactive dashboard for clients to review results
- Generate and deliver client-specific reports
- Initiate online enforcement actions such as listing takedowns (e.g. from eBay, iOffer, Alibaba)
- Conduct periodic global reviews of the Internet to identify new data sources for clients
- Good working knowledge of the internet (advanced searching capabilities)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with attention to details; professional attitude and dependable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel spreadsheets
- BA/BS degree or in progress
- Additional languages (read and write) are a plus
- Basic industry background in Technology, high-end Electronics, or Consumer goods is a plus
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Senior Account Executive
James manages Market Track’s strategic partnerships by supporting software suite trainings and offering advice on additional tools that can benefit a business.
Back to top