DevOps Engineer (Remote Work)
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate individual to join our team in creating a top tier operational environment. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system, creating new monitoring systems, working with engineering then Market Track is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micro management. We’re looking for engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well designed quality solution. You need to love to code and care about quality.
We understand that iteration is important to good development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong experience with a scripting language such as python or perl
- Strong experience with SQL databases MSSQL, MySQL, or Oracle
- Linux and Windows OS experience
Skills we’d love you to have but are not required:
- Cassandra, SOLR, or other NoSQL experience
- System administration experience
- SQL Database optimization
- A distributed source control system like git
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top