Client Service Executive
Get your career on track at Commercially Retail, working independently with clients to understand their business objectives and drive their strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
What is a Client Service Executive?
Client Service Executives are keen to understand the business issues facing our clients, and want to use our data & solutions to help make them successful. We are looking for people who are naturally inquisitive, with the confidence to speak with executives and challenge the status quo. People who are interested in helping their clients uncover new ways to utilize Commercially Retail's data streams – to grow our business, and their own careers, are the best fit.
What are the Key Responsibilities of a CSE?
- Build relationships with clients through demonstration of in-depth account knowledge, ability to diagnose specific business needs and articulate the application of our various product solutions
- Conduct new client onboarding sessions and ongoing client training to drive adoption of services
- Create customized account plans to drive engagement for key relationships, outlining service delivery and account plan strategies to position Commercially Retail as a trusted partner
- Drive and execute the client renewal process, with guidance from Account Management Team
- Utilize existing relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads, while elevating our current level of engagement
- Collaborate with the Client Service Team to further develop customer service skill set, professional development and personal growth
- And most importantly, to lean in…
What are the Qualifications of a CSE?
- Bachelor’s degree with a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement
- Preferred, but not required: 1-2 years of experience in sales or account management
- 100% client focused, solutions-oriented and results driven, with great presentation skills
Who is Commercially Retail?
Commercially Retail is the leading provider of promotion, advertising and eCommerce solutions with over 1,700 clients globally. We are looking to grow our Client Service Team with passionate and enthusiastic leaders. If you are interested is in helping companies implement advertising and promotional programs with the greatest ROI or catching the bad guys selling counterfeit products online, Commercially Retail may be the place for you.
Commercially Retail fosters a unique culture that encourages its team members to grow and expand their role commensurate with their capabilities. While working with top brands & the largest organizations in the world, we also work to develop our people and have a lot of fun doing so. If you are looking for boundless opportunity and a collaborative environment where your success is supported and recognized, apply today!
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top