Ad Comparison Associate
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail- oriented individual to join our company as an Ad Comparison Associate. This role will be responsible for image processing, accurately capturing data and cloning of advertisements and/or circulars. The Ad Comparison Associate is an entry level position with room for opportunity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand internal process flow and department responsibilities
- Create electronic images from both paper & electronic media sources
- Input data appropriately into software
- Proofread media (circulars) to identify any differences between markets
- Quality control data and serve as a checks and balance for department
- Perform other related duties as assigned manager
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience & education preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to stay focused and remain on-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred by not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively individually and within a team
Market Track offers attractive benefits programs including medical, vision, dental coverage, 401k, Paid Time Off, overtime, and flexible work hours!
This position is located at our office in Solon, OH.
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top