Account Manager (Market Research)
What is the Account Manger Role?
Market Track’s Account Manager helps grow and retain our client business by managing an existing portfolio of client relationships. By building an understanding of Market Track’s key offerings and a strong knowledge of the customer’s business and business challenges, the Account Manager will identify and build strategies, while creating an understanding of the value of the Market Track’s solutions. More specifically:
- Seeks to understand client’s needs and to build and maintain relationships through a consultative sales process
- Diagnoses client business needs and create annual service strategies to deliver tailored service and value in a timely manner
- Discusses the changing business terrain that clients face and align strategic initiatives with those needs, including with executive-level audiences
- Is fully knowledgeable in knowledge of Market Track’s solutions in order to align with client needs
- Develops customized account plans for each client and lead the implementation of those plans, outlining service delivery and growth strategies for existing and potential relationships
- Working with the Client Service Team, educate clients on the benefits of Market Track’s solutions and how they align with business needs and challenges.
- Leads strategic negotiation of Market Track contracts to best align service options to business needs
- Manages the renewal and sales process through the attainment of annual revenue goals
To succeed, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in account management roles in one of the following industries: competitive research, market research, advertising, marketing, or business intelligence.
- A successful track record in relationship development or business growth and a passion for both.
- Experience in value-based selling or consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional analytical skills, verbal & written communication, and presentation skills
Who is Market Track?
Market Track delivers powerful data-driven insights and competitive intelligence to the global retail, brand and advertising markets through our innovative, analytics platform. With over 1700 clients globally, we are the leading provider of actionable data and insights into advertising spend comparisons, competitive promotions, multi-channel pricing, as well as anti-counterfeiting, grey market abatement, MAP monitoring and other brand protection solutions. As a high growth company, we are looking to grow our Account Management team with motivated and experienced people who bring passion to building and growth client relationships.
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top