Account Executive- Contract position (1+ year)
Ad Dynamics’s Account Executive helps grow and retain the business by managing relationships, helping identify and build strategies, and creating an understanding of the value of the Ad Dynamic’s solutions by our clients.
The Account Executive will be a client-facing liaison with the stakeholders and executive sponsors within an existing portfolio of retail and manufacturer clients. The role is focused on driving the engagement across the entirety of the client’s business to ensure contract renewals and alignment of additional Ad Dynamic solutions.
Understanding the company’s key offerings thoroughly, coupled with a strong knowledge of the customer’s main business, the Account Executive will help the clients understand the power of Market Intelligence. Ad Dynamics has the most comprehensive promotional, advertising, and pricing tracking and decision support tools available, and our clients rely on us to help them monitor activity within their vertical and by their competition, and to turn that information into insight. Dynamic decision making is where marketers and advertisers need to be, and Ad Dynamics helps them get there.
- Build and maintain institutional relationships through a consultative sales process
- Discuss cutting-edge strategic initiatives with an executive-level audience within each client
- Manage the diagnosis of client business needs, on an individual client and industry segment level, and lead the creation of annual service strategies to deliver tailored service and value to executives in a timely manner
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and growth strategies for existing and potential relationships within an institution
- Lead strategic negotiation of Ad Dynamics contracts to best align service options to business needs
- Discuss the changing business terrain that clients face
- Manage the renewal and sales process through the attainment of annual revenue goals
- Excel in knowledge of Ad Dynamic’s solution offerings in order to align client with appropriate support resources
- Partners with the Relationship Management team to build and execute upon long-term client engagement plans
- Navigate Ad Dynamic’s solution on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is provided to meet a client’s problems
- Educate clients on the benefits of Ad Dynamic’s solution through articulation of Ad Dynamic’s value proposition
- 3+ years of experience in account management roles in one of the following industries: competitive research, market research, advertising, marketing, or business intelligence
- 2+ years account management / business development support
- Experience in value-based selling or consultative solution selling
- Strong experience cultivating and managing relationships
- Exceptional analytical skills, verbal & written communication, and consultative selling skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks & goals
- Expertise in SalesForce and Microsoft Office
Meet Some of Market Track's Employees
Kady oversees the day-to-day tasks of Market Track account management, assisting clients with any issues they’re experiencing and attending to renewals and other opportunities for overall growth.
Back to top