Workday HRIS Analyst, Compensation
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
As a member of the Employee Insights & Technology team, you will be working to create and enable a great employee experience using technology.
What you'll do
- Lead/Project manage the annual merit compensation cycle, including in-depth involvement with Workday HCM Core Comp and Advanced Comp configuration.
- Work directly with the global Compensation Team, SMEs, Training and Internal Communication in launching the merit cycle
- Identify, design, test, implement, and maintain system configuration for Workday (Compensation) and compensation statements
- Act as workstream lead on compensation system/integration, processes, feature releases, and issue resolutions as needed
- Partner with Financial Controls team in maintaining and executing compensation controls
- Support activities surrounding: Data integrity, compliance, mass loads (EIB) in a global environment
- Maintain job code tables, ad-hoc reporting/analysis, administration of compensation plans, bonus programs, sales commissions plans, equity plans, recommend and implement process improvements, develop testing scripts.
- Understand how compensation is impacted related to HR and Recruiting business processes
- Knowledgeable in the impacts to Payroll Integrations
- Partner with Solution architects for Workday Core HCM, Time-Off and Leave and other Workday configuration support
- Knowledgeable in Time-Off and Leave is a plus
What you need to succeed
- 2-4 years of configuration and support experience with Workday Compensation/Advanced Compensation
- Ability to create innovative solutions based on requirement gathering
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data
- An eagerness to change the way we work, while enabling a great experience using technology
Get to know the team
Adobe's Employee Experience team plays a key role in building a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. We help drive Adobe's success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best, most authentic selves. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top