Web Producer (Italian Speaking)
- Dublin, Ireland
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily visited corporate websites in the world, the front door for most of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. Adobe has regional web sites for over 60 countries in more than 30 languages. You will be joining the team that produces Adobe.com and will play a key role in making it a world class experience for all our visitors, thereby ensuring that Adobe is meeting its customer revenue and retention goals.
As a Global Web Producer, working in close partnership with leaders across Adobe.com, product management, design, engineering and the rest of the global web production team, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of Adobe.com web projects, whilst ensuring consistency with Adobe's strategy, commitments and business objectives. You will deliver web projects on time and budget through effective management of the project schedule, issues, risks, and deliverables per the Adobe SDLC. This role will also play a key part in driving continuous improvement in Adobe's web production processes, and you will be accountable for all aspects of web project delivery to the agreed scope, plan and budget.
What you'll do:
- Authoring and managing content on multiple adobe.com sites.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement new features and updates across adobe.com web sites.
- Update regional content across all adobe.com countries with special focus on the Italian market, whilst working with local marketing teams.
- Adhere to Adobe design and production guidelines as provided and communicated by the international web team.
- Work collaboratively with regional offices, in-country resources and the international web team to establish content and publishing plans for their respective country web sites.
- Be an active member of the company's international web team.
- May be called upon to supervise complex projects to completion.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must have three to five years of online content production experience, including web publishing and version control
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XHTML, XML and Microsoft Office; good knowledge of Adobe products a plus
- Detail-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and able to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian
- German, French, and/or Spanish language fluency or good knowledge is an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend dynamic enterprise workflows and process
- Knowledge of Adobe products and services
- Strong social skills and written communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team
- Previous experience in web deployment is a plus
- Recent experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or other Content Management Systems a plus
- Experience in Adobe Target is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top