Are you an aspiring web and software developer who has worked on a team, built some web sites, maybe even some web apps, and you're hungry to level up your skills? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Marketo, an Adobe company, is looking to hire a Web Developer within their creative marketing organization. The Marketing Development team works closely with the Global Marketing team at large, as well as, other teams to provide services, support, and solutions for web-based technologies. As a member of our team, you should be eager to educate your fellow co-workers with training and documentation, and be excited to build new projects and improve existing features and enhancements. If you are motivated and always have an eye towards how to improve the processes and tools we use, you would be an excellent addition to our team.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or equivalent) or at least 3 years of related work experience
• Able to translate mock-ups and requirements into web products.
• Love communicating with partners and content owners.
• 3-5 years in a web development role within a LAMP stack environment.
• One to two years of experience crafting and developing solutions within Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress or SilverStripe.
• 3-5 years of backend development experience using PHP.
• Firm grasp of working with databases such as MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and writing SQL queries.
• 3-5 years experience working with frameworks and libraries such as JQuery, React, Laravel etc.
• Experience with Git/GitHub for version control and Jenkins for deployments.
• Understanding of DevOps principles and technologies (preferably in an AWS environment)
• 3-5 years experience developing responsive web sites and applications.
• Ability to work and thrive in dynamic work environment.
• General knowledge of user experience methodologies for applications and websites.
• Proven attention to detail.
• Creative mind with sound analytical skills.
• Able to work independently as well as in a reciprocal team environment.
• Experienced with Agile/Scrum as a project methodology for web/software development.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top