Web Content Manager (m/f)
- Munich, Germany
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, with over 29 billion pages viewed per year, and a primary customer interaction point for Adobe. The web customization team focuses on making adobe.com a world class experience for all site visitors across the entire customer journey. Working in close partnership with team members across Adobe, this individual will be responsible for developing an insight-based strategy for the German and Polish markets on adobe.com, and delivering these experiences to the site.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our marketing, ecommerce, production and engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers. You will contribute to the global product vision while prioritizing and defining local variations required for optimizing the experience in your markets. You will work with talented cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, testing where appropriate, and ensuring that the projects accomplish their business objectives.
What you'll do
- Help lead the evolution of Adobe.com, further developing it as both the company's primary brand destination and as a critical point for the company's consumer and enterprise solutions.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experience
- Identify knowledge gaps and collaborate with internal and external partners to drive a wide range of research type (E2E reviews, audits, user testing, A/B testing, analytics deep dive…)
- Create business cases clearly stating the impact and value of proposed initiatives
- Manage business expectations, by pitching the product vision to stakeholders
- Discover, validate, and document requirements
- Work with Experience Designers on customer journeys, UX flows, and page designs
- Transform requirements into feature specs / user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
- Define goals, set priorities and manage a backlog of features adapted for Poland and Germany
- Assess new market opportunity and strategic areas of growth within our audience
- Participate in global planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- Assess and report on the results of initiatives vs their expected impact
- Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years' experience in digital marketing and/or content strategy roles and Direct experience with B2B and/or B2C digital marketing, including 2+ years of Web Product Management experience enabling marketing and customer experiences.
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- Articulate in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs and user stories
- Ability to manage issue resolution and mitigate risk on the product roadmap
- Well versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies
- Analytical skills to test hypothesis and sort through uncertain options
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations
- Ability to influence executive and senior level leaders regarding product vision, road map and work backlog priorities and trade-offs
- Ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- BS required, MBA a plus
- Special consideration given for experience across multiple Adobe Technical Solutions
- Must be a native in Polish.
- Fluency in German and English is also required.
- Position located in Munich
- Availability to travel (10%)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top