- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Adobe Commerce UX Design team is seeking a highly creative, multifaceted UX Writer (or content designer) to help craft the voice and tone of our commerce experiences. As our UX Writer you'll focus on content strategy, writing, basic typography and layout, and product merchandising for everything commerce-with an emphasis on rapid iteration, continuous testing, and content as part of a larger system.
Our UX team is dedicated to strategizing and designing comprehensive systems for commerce experiences across Adobe. In this role, you will influence tone, design, and customer experiences at Adobe with high impact and high visibility. You will play a key role in how Adobe communicates and promotes its offers to its customers.
As a content designer and writer for this team you will:
- Be the voice of the customer and a vocal advocate for user centered design
- Own content strategy and copywriting for commerce experiences at Adobe
- Own and influence the end-to-end content design of a wide variety of commerce related experiences
- Use research and analytics data to constantly validate, improve, and measure the success of your work
- Use insights and industry wide standard methodologies to identify user experiences that will deliver value to our customers
- Work with support partners to help identify customer problems and project opportunities
- Work in close collaboration with designers on your team to define and execute on the broader commerce design vision
- Work in close partnership with a larger UX writing and content strategy network at Adobe
- Work in close partnership with product managers on your team to help define and execute on project requirements and business objectives
- Work with engineering to provide UX guidance and ensure the quality of the implementation of your work
- Collaborate with, influence, and present to a wide range of partners across all levels of the organization
- Work closely with Product Management leadership to define and communicate team strategy across the company
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of UX copywriting/content design experience
- BA/BFA degree, or equivalent work experience, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong data driven design, user research, and prototyping skills
- Ability to communicate design ideas persuasively and concisely
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Clean design aesthetic with an eye for layout, color, and typography
- Skilled in Adobe design products (experience with Adobe XD a plus)
Please submit a résumé and samples of your work demonstrating strong, innovative systems writing skills to be considered for this position.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top