User Experience Manager
- Austin, TX
Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the top tier provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating outstanding work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers, and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a phenomenal place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
We are looking for a UX Manager to lead a team of UX Designers responsible for crafting outstanding experiences for Adobe Commerce portfolio products! This role will be a key leader in the Product and Technology organization and work multi-functionally with engineers, product managers, and other leaders throughout the software product development lifecycle. The position requires a pragmatic leader with a user-centered and data-informed approach to design, and an ability to drive design solutions with minimal direction. The ideal candidate will have detailed understanding of contemporary design methodologies, enterprise software, and working with complex experiences.
What you will do:
- Lead the UX Design team to design solutions throughout product lifecycle from concept to launch to continuous improvements.
- Lead the end-to-end design process, ensuring timely, detailed, and polished deliverables.
- Work with the UX Director to drive the UX strategy, design process, and align team objectives with strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to execute the roadmap and produce measurable results that support business objectives.
- Work closely with UX Researchers to incorporate market analyses, data-driven insights and user research findings to inform design decisions.
- Define use cases and UX requirements, storyboard, build interaction flows, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications.
- Provide hands-on design assistance to your team as needed.
- Present your team's design work to Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and leadership as needed.
- Develop and establish relationships across teams to promote collaboration and champion great UX across the entire Adobe Digital Experience organization.
- Participate and present at events, engage community members to collaborate on and advance UX initiatives.
- Stay ahead of developments in the UX field and apply new approaches to design where applicable.
- Hire, lead, mentor, and develop UX designers.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years of successfully leading multi-disciplinary UX teams
- 7+ years of user experience design for software or web applications
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a consistent track record for solving difficult UX design problems
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products and other design tools
- Experience closely collaborating with technical teams
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to run multiple work streams
- Proven communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience presenting design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and executives
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and user expectations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top