University Talent Partner
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Come join our team! University Talent is a high-priority and significant part of Adobe's recruiting strategy. We are focused on hiring undergraduate, and MBA candidates to work side by side with the tech industry's biggest thinkers and creators to help change the world through digital experiences.
What you'll do
- Own recruitment for Grad and Intern hiring.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to drive business impact related to graduate level hiring.
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to diversity, faculty partnerships, hosting presentations and networking events, connecting with student groups, participating in career fairs and on-campus interviews.
- Focused efforts on key conferences and sponsorships and continue to evaluate additional opportunities for Adobe to engage.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years in recruitment; university/campus experience preferred but not required.
- Have confidence, be upbeat and be able to influence hiring managers and talent.
- Must think strategically while driving for results tactically.
- Have an understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to improve processes to provide a stronger experience.
- Demonstrable track record of building strong business partnerships.
- Willing to travel at least 30%, predominately domestic.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and attention to detail. Strong organization skills are critical.
- Must represent and be a steward of Adobe's values: genuine, outstanding, innovative, involved.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Employee Experience team plays a key role in building a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. We help drive Adobe's success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best, most authentic selves. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top