Tools & Automation Technologist
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Tools & Automation Technologist
As a key team members of the Risk Advisory & Assurance Services (RAAS) team, the Technologist will be responsible for supporting platforms and technologies for the department. The position is based in Bangalore, India and will report to the Manager, RAAS.
- Engage with business and drive discussions to gather requirements, define the associated system requirements, perform analysis, design, development, testing and see it through implementation by participating in every aspect of SDLC.
- Design, Develop, Implement and Support Automation and Data Analytics Projects in RAAS.
- Develop and Administer SharePoint sites/pages for RAAS and assist the team in effectively utilizing SharePoint features and functions.
- Assist in project documentation, tracking status, escalating risks/issues, measuring and reporting on project KPIs.
- Coordinate all aspects of day-to-day operations for ongoing technology initiatives.
- Troubleshoot the issues raised by end users and liaise with the IT team as needed.
- Assist in supporting the underlining infrastructure and upgrades as required.
- Participate in special projects and support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed.
- Promote and facilitate multi-functional collaboration between teams within and outside the department.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with one or more RPA technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere) and Data Analytics tools (Alteryx, Tableau) is a must
- Experience in SharePoint designs, development and maintenance.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, System(s) Testing, UAT and Bug fixes.
- Ability to learn new technologies, work independently under minimal direction and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills with ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel (approx. 10%).
- BE or BSc in technology, or related field is required.
- Certified Archer Developer / Administrator is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top