Technical Talent Partner, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Shape the future of artificial intelligence at Adobe by building an outstanding team of Machine Learning, AI, and Research talent who work on technologies that will transform Adobe's renowned product offerings and user experience across the globe. You will have an opportunity to collaborate, deliver results, and earn the trust with leaders at all levels with the Search and Sensei and Adobe Research Cloud Tech teams. You will partner with the brightest minds in AI & ML with expertise in machine learning technologies, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and more. You will also partner cross functionally with the HRBP, Finance and Compensation teams to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most coveted talent in our industry.
What you'll do
We are building a machine learning platform, called Adobe Sensei, that powers machine learning and AI across all of these Adobe Cloud product lines. This platform will enable thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of content pieces. The objective is to make machine learning offerings an extraordinary, leading-edge, differentiating product in Adobe Cloud ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
- Apply a hacker attitude to a variety of sourcing and research channels to seek and engage AI/ML talent
- Share trends and market insights relevant to AI & ML space and help influence and implement new methods for hiring top talent
- Consult with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment
- Lead the full cycle recruiting process for machine learning engineers, applied research, full stack engineers, search engineers etc
- Own, lead, and develop key partner relationships with hiring managers, senior hiring leaders, HRBP, Total Rewards, University Talent team etc.
- Act as a POC for Vice President of Search &Sensei and provide monthly global hiring updates in partnership with University Talent, Finance, Global Talent Partners
- Partner/ Co-lead events and conference strategies for AI & ML Cloud Tech team
- Own Bi-Weekly hiring updates to VPs and key partners
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, with at least 2 years recruiting for outstanding senior talent in AI/ML/Search Engineering/ Data Science roles
- Deep understanding of tech recruiting practices & industry
- Ability to lead and coach talent scouts/sourcers and technical recruiters
- Experience partnering with senior engineering leaders (S/VP level) to develop and implement recruiting strategies
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates
- Savvy to close offers against key industry competition
- Business insight and keen interest in tech trends and advancements in AI & ML space
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top